"No, I will NOT fix your computer"

Sometimes I get a bit annoyed with my friends and family (cousins, in this case). To quite a few of them, I'm just "the guy who can help with computers". Few days ago my oldest (as in, I have known him the longest time) friend of mine called. I knew what he wanted before he even said it: "I'm having some computer-problems here...". Well,he DID ask that when am I coming over after I had helped him out, so kudos for that. The next day my cousin called: "How do I install Google Earth? It's now asking that do I want to install it on the C-drive, is that OK? How does this software work?". Oh, I'm doing quite well over here, thanks for asking (or not). And another thing: I believe that if you do not how to go through an installation-wizard (really, it's not rocket-science!), maybe you shouldn't be installing software in the first place?

I really need to get myself this shirt....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend's husband has a bumper sticker on the back of his ute that reads "No, I will NOT help you move".