So I did it. Finally.

For the last few days I have been wondering about one specific thing: "Should I buy item A, or item B? Or could I afford them both at once?" Yesterday I finally came up with my answer: Item B it is. No, I can't afford both A and B at the same time. A has to wait for a bit longer. How much longer, I don't know. But hopefully not that long.

I'm currently in possession of B, and my credit-card is still bleeding. But looking at it, it has become quite obvious to me that it's everything I dreamed it would be, and more. I haven't even used the thing yet, but I'm already thinking that "this might be the best purchase I have made in a long time". I haven't smelled it, but I bet that if I did, it would smell better than roses and Chanel #5 combined.

More to come...

No comments: