It's my way, or the highway!

Yesterday I had a short discussion with the Mrs.:

Me: "Honey, what would you think if I bought this collection of hardcover Calvin & Hobbes-comics? It contains every single C&H-strip ever published! And they are in these beautiful hardcover-volumes!"

Her: "How about not?"

Me: "But I don't have all the strips at this moment. Also, I could then sell my current C&H-comics to the used-books-store"

Her: "No, that's stupid"

To hell with it, I did it anyway! I wear the pants in this relationship! Yeah!

Let me enjoy my sense of triumph for few minutes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No birthday concession from her? How cruel!

Janne said...

No concessions, but she did accept the inevitable when I told her of my decision. Related to this, the books were delivered this morning :). And they are HUGE! about 1500 pages in total!