Work it out

So I became a paying member of a gym. The Mrs. and the sister in-law talked me in to it. And I must admit: I need it. I'm in terrible shape. But the positive thing is that the only way forward is up.

Yesterday I met my personal trainer who is going to create my personal program that I'm going to follow. We went through the draft plan, and not just on paper, we really went through it. And I must say that it was exhausting! And my body is aching as we speak, He did say that we will take it easy in the beginning, so that I will not be in too much pain, and it seems that the program we did yesterday was just about right. Yes, I still feel it, but it should get better after a while.

The good thing about all of it, was that the trainer immediately saw the things I need to... improve. And the program was designed so that every problem-area received a good and thorough workout.

It's about time I got back in shape.

No comments: