Overtime

Overtime sucks. There, I said it.

We are in a middle of a major project at work, and that means overtime. Combine that with the post-vacation backlog of work, and you get more overtime. Add to that, a server that broke down in an explosion (don't ask....), and you get even more overtime.

Normal working-day is 8 hours. This week I have usually worked 10 hours a day. Yesterday (friday of all days!) was a straight 14 hours! And the work I was doing was boring beyond belief (calling about 200 (I'm not kidding!) different phone-numbers around the world). And today (saturday) I'm again at work!

Headhunted

Yesterday, I got an email from a headhunter. I have no idea how they got my email-address, but there it was. No, it was not spam as such, it was addressed to me personally, with request that I give them a call. Whoa, I'm not looking for work, the work is looking for me!

No comments: